Plaid & Pumpkins

Last Saturday, I hopped on a party bus with fifteen other DC area bloggers for a day of fall-themed fun!

I was excited, but also a little anxious beforehand.


I'm definitely an introvert, so heading out on a field trip without knowing anyone beforehand was a bit daunting.


Luckily, everyone was amazing!  It was such a friendly and inviting group.  In the past, at blogging events, I've sometimes floundered, but this day was so easy!  I felt like everyone clicked and got along and got to know each other.


Our first stop was at Butler's Orchard, where we hit up the pumpkin patch for outfit photos.


We may have freaked out some of the families there, thinking "Who are all those crazy girls posing with pumpkins, taking photos with DSLRs?"


Us?  Oh, just a bunch of bloggers in the wild!


After the Orchard, we headed to Rocklands Farm & Winery because why wouldn't we?


Wine tasting was the perfect afternoon activity.  I think it's safe to say I had a great time!

Jacket: Barbour (similar); Shirt: Lands' End (similar); Denim: Levi's; Booties: Cole Haan (similar); Tote: Old Navy (current version); Shades: Ray Ban

Photos by Julie & Sarah (Thanks ladies!)
And a special thanks to the fabulous Dani for organizing an equally fabulous event!

Comments

  1. I'm sure quite a few people thought we were crazy taking all these pics without kids lol Your pics came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts